The Foundation Course is aimed at two groups. Firstly, young people who have been in the industry for a couple of years with the potential to be tomorrow's managers but who require a better understanding of the entire Carton Making process. The second target audience, for the courses, are those people who have been in the industry for longer but would still benefit from a more in-depth understanding of the carton production process.
The courses will cover board-making, printing, inks and colour, die-making, cutting and creasing as well as folding/gluing.
Dates for 2018 courses:
23/24 May - Board making
12 June - Ink and colour
19 July - Folding/gluing
7 August - Cutting and creasing
2/3 October - Board making
17 October - Cutting and creasing
6 November - Folding/gluing
To register your interest contact [email protected].
- E-Learning E-Learning - an education tool for those who wish to improve their knowledge and receive formal certification
- Knowledge adds value workshop This valuable workshop aims to provide the industry background that often customers expect but staff don’t cover in their day-to-day roles.
- Apprenticeships We are the largest supplier of apprenticeships to the printing industry.
- Industry Stars Industry Stars allows you to meet some of the rising stars of the carton industry; to learn about their careers and what their jobs involve; and to open your eyes to the exciting opportunities available in the cartons industry.
- TICCIT TICCIT (pronounced tick-it) is an educational programme that is all about trees, sustainability and the environment - and is incredibly worthwhile for you, your company, your community and the carton industry.