UK FOLDING CARTON INDUSTRY
- Sales over £1 billion
- Cartonboard tonnage purchased 600,000
- Over 90 manufacturing sites
- No of employees 7,000
- BPIF Cartons represents 85% of the industry
You might also be interested in:
- BPIF Cartons, our objectives As a trusted trade association for the UK carton industry, BPIF Cartons connects its members together, promotes the unique commercial and environmental advantages of cartonboard and represents the sector to Government, agencies and the general public.
- How Cartons are made Cartons provide the perfect sustainable packaging solution - they're recyclable, biodegradable and compostable, with a carbon footprint that's unmatched among other packaging materials.
- The life cycle of a carton – CartonVille This virtual tour shows the life-cycle of a typical folding carton. Select each area and understand the steps a carton will take from the forest and board mill to the supermarket.
- BPIF Cartons Committees Information about the BPIF Cartons Committee.
- Partner Trade Associations BPIF Cartons supports its members by organising regular networking events, representing the interests of the carton sector to governmentsand associated agencies, and proactively communicating cartonboard’s unique commercial and environmental advantages to a wide audience.
- Technical Toolkit Download our Technical Toolkit.