Cartons provide the perfect sustainable packaging solution - they're recyclable, biodegradable and compostable, with a carbon footprint that's unmatched among other packaging materials. Cost effective and appealing, they come in an unlimited variety of shapes, sizes, finishes and features – all adding value to your product.
Want to see how a carton is made? Watch this video
- BPIF Cartons, our objectives As a trusted trade association for the UK carton industry, BPIF Cartons connects its members together, promotes the unique commercial and environmental advantages of cartonboard and represents the sector to Government, agencies and the general public.
- Industry Statistics Information about the UK Folding Carton Industry statistics.
- The life cycle of a carton – CartonVille This virtual tour shows the life-cycle of a typical folding carton. Select each area and understand the steps a carton will take from the forest and board mill to the supermarket.
- BPIF Cartons Committes Information about the Cartons Committees.
- Partner Trade Associations BPIF Cartons supports its members by organising regular networking events, representing the interests of the carton sector to governmentsand associated agencies, and proactively communicating cartonboard’s unique commercial and environmental advantages to a wide audience.
- Technical Toolkit Download our Technical Toolkit.