A 2-day event, building on last year's course.
There are only 9 places left on this course, so early booking is advised.
[email protected] is a specialist in the field of procurement and in association with BPIF cartons will be running a training course aimed at sales and commercial personnel that will cover the following subjects and equip the seller with an invaluable approach and skill set.
– How buyers formulate strategies and drive decision making in negotiations
– Negotiation: strategic & tactical preparation, positioning, bargaining & closure
– Recognising and understanding how to use emotional selling tactics
– How this process will help you understand a buyer's position and improve outcomes
– Workshops and hands-on role play based on a centre-piece case study
– Application to specific customers: strategy, relationship building & tactical plans
Day 1 the course will start at 10.00am.
Day 2 the course will start at 9.00am and finish at 4.00pm.
Cost £450.00 + VAT to include all meals and refreshments.
Overnight accommodation is available at £67.50 + VAT including breakfast.
To receive the discounted price for overnight accommodation, please either call 01162 449 669 or email [email protected] and use the code 58897 when making your booking.
"Content fabulous and amazing"
"Always interesting to get a new perspective on negotiation skills"
"Liked the story Pat gave about stories given to condition the seller"
"Very strong course in the space of time available"
"Liked the two trainers"
"Thoroughly enjoyed the course. I will recommend to the rest of the business"
"Overall very good. Most enjoyable, put across extremely well"
"Content good, specific and concise. Will help in how I will improve negotiation planning going forward"
"Well presented. Kept room interested throughout, entertaining and informative"
"Very good. Kept things moving and on message"