This valuable workshop aims to provide the industry background that often customers expect but staff don’t cover in their day-to-day roles. The day will cover board manufacture, ink migration as well as the latest ‘hot topic’. Leading industry experts will guide you in how this knowledge can be used to add value to your business.
The workshop is targeted at both internal and external sales as well as anyone with a customer-facing role. Expect an informative and interactive day that aims to challenge accepted behaviours. The aim is that customer-facing staff can in a day understand what to explore, what to propose, what to avoid and how to do it. These courses are run throughout the year.
To register your interest contact [email protected].
- E-Learning E-Learning - an education tool for those who wish to improve their knowledge and receive formal certification
- Apprenticeships We are the largest supplier of apprenticeships to the printing industry.
- Industry Stars Industry Stars allows you to meet some of the rising stars of the carton industry; to learn about their careers and what their jobs involve; and to open your eyes to the exciting opportunities available in the cartons industry.
- Foundation Training The Foundation Course will cover board-making, printing, inks and colour, die-making, cutting and creasing as well as folding/gluing.
- TICCIT TICCIT (pronounced tick-it) is an educational programme that is all about trees, sustainability and the environment - and is incredibly worthwhile for you, your company, your community and the carton industry.