[email protected] is a specialist in the field of procurement and will be running a training course in association with BPIF Cartons, aimed at senior sales and commercial personnel.
The course will start at 2pm and will cover the following topics:
– How buyers formulate strategies and drive decision making in negotiations
– Using this process will help you understand a buyer's position and improve outcomes
– Preparation is the key to negotiation and, as such, warrants time and effort
– Power comes from information and the skillful and creative use of trading
– Whilst you should negotiate ethically, there is no room for fairness
– The negotiator should adopt the right negotiation style matched to the situation
£120 + VAT includes the course, dinner and wine with the meal.
To book accommodation at College Court Conference Centre Hotel please contact the reservations team on 0116 244 9635 or email [email protected]. In order to receive the reduced rate of £72 please quote reference number 46348 – this rate includes a full English breakfast, complimentary car parking and Wi-Fi. There are a limited number of rooms available at this rate, so be sure to book as soon as possible!
For more information please contact [email protected]